Simply a Better Window & Door Header!
EH Lite Facts
The EH Lite offers many of the same benefits of the ExpressHeader at a reduced price point. Contractors will appreciate the ease of installation at the job site, and homeowners will enjoy the increased energy efficiency that equals a cost savings in their annual heating and cooling costs.
- Stocked in both 3-1/2″ and 5-1/2″ widths and depth sizes of 11-1/4″, 9″, 7-1/4″, 5-1/2″
- Stocked length is 14′, custom lengths available
- Coated with LVL sealer and bonded with exterior structural adhesive.
- Full Thermal Break (Foam Core Construction)
- 3-1/2″ EH Lite = R8.4
- 5-1/2″ EH Lite = R17.0
- Value engineered for commercial jobs. Custom depths available (call for details).
- ICC-ES Evaluation Reports
- ESR-1962 Foam
- ESR-2403 LVL & LSL
- One piece express installation, no assembly needed.
- Right size every time. Header is always straight, no cupping or twisting. Less call back for drywall problems.
3-1/2″ Construction Description
1-1/2″ Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
5-1/2″ Construction Description
3-1/2″ Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Install with Ease
- One-piece express insulation allows for faster construction.
- Available in lengths up to 14′, cutting is easy and effortless.
- Two different nailing patterns makes nailing a breeze.
- Coated for construction site weather protection.
Panelizers and Production Builders around the United States are realizing the benefits of the EH Lite. Since it’s a one-piece install, the days of building window and door headers are over!
Selling Points for your Customer
- Insulate and reduce energy costs for your customer. Insulation value of R8.4 on the 3-1/2″ and R17 on the 5-1/2″ helps achieve new energy codes.
- With no cupping, twisting, or bowing, there are less drywall problems.
The EH Lite can be installed with the LVL side facing in or out. A 2-x must be nailed to the top to control rotation and a proper bearing installed at each end. Download the EH Lite Flyer for additional installation details.